knit Tamdou Shawl pattern by Melanie Berg, yarn Seawall Fibres
I am a person that I can't wait to knit something that I received from a friend. In this project I was triple happy as the pattern I received from Vikki from Sweet Leaps Podcast- who by the way knitted this shawl too, yarn I won on Instagram and I could not believe that I won 3 skeins of yarn Seawall Fibres. The third thing is my beloved purple bag which was made for me by Diane @bagsbydiane.
I hope you watched video first and you know that it took me a while to knit this shawl but I love final effect and I am still very happy that I managed to knit it and finish it. Things happen and even a bit of frogging needed to be done over here too.
Please use #knittingILove to show me what project you are knitting or have finished.
I USED - MATERIALS
- 3.25mm / US ? 80cm/30inch circular needles (pattern calles for 3.5mm/ US 4)
- sawing needle for ends
- yarn - light - Seawall Fibres - 75% SW Merino 25% nylon - 100g m/463yds - colour Seawall Sand - (pattern colour B)
- yarn - mix - Seawall Fibres - 75% SW Merino 25% nylon - 100g m/463yds - colour Seawall Beach - (pattern colour C)
- yarn - dark - Seawall Fibres - 75% SW Merino 25% nylon - 100g m/463yds - colour Banded Seawall - (pattern colour A)
- Purple Bag - @bagsbydiane - hand-made-bags-by-diane.myshopify.com
- knittingILove pouch - Silent Forest Circluar KnittingILove Pouch
- PAID FOR PATTERN U8 - Tamdou Shawl by Melanie Berg
Hope to see you next time,